Monday, October 12, 2009

"MY TEACHER,MY HERO"

Other says, being a teacher is a hard profession. But according to the teachers, being a teacher is much good and challenging. Because teachers said, if they can teach and share their knowledge to their students, they feel happiness.


I admire my teachers,because even if they are tired in teaching the whole day,they are are still smiling.They are doing this because they want us to become successful in our future. Without them,we don't have anything to learn. They are scolding us sometimes if we are not listenintg and focusing to their discussions. And it is also our fault if we are not listening to them.


So, we owe this shared knowledge from my teachers,because for without them,we will not be here now,and for without them,I did not learned anything. In return for their hard working in teaching,I will do my best to become successful someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment