Sunday, December 13, 2009

"THE BEST GIFT"

Christmas Day was the very important day to everybody, because this is the day when Jesus Christ was born. Can you feel the air of christmas day? Well, everybody can feel it, because christmas day is coming near. Christmas day is the most wonderful day for me.

This Christmas, the best gift I give is "LOVE". Love is the best gift I can give to my love ones because if we give love on christmas day, that means we also giving love to Jesus Christ. I love christmas because even if do not have anything to celebrate this Christmas at least we are complete. And the gift that I want to have is to complete my family because my father is not here. I wish that we will celebrate the christmas together with my fafther.

So,we must love each other. We will do our best to celebrate the christmas day very happy and peaceful. And my wish this christmas is that everybody will give love on chrismas day. And we will forgive the sins of of the people who sins against us.





MERRY CHRITMAS :]

No comments:

Post a Comment