Thursday, August 6, 2009

"MY LEARNINGS AND EXPERIENCES"

There are so many learnings/discoveries that I have learned.Now,I have a lot of experiences in learning.Like in the subject T.L.E.,this is a subject w/c we are going to use computers.In my mind,there are hidden questions thats needs to be answered,what if I will not do this?What will I do?But I tried my best to learn about computers and to learn on how to use it.But before that,of coarse, this is a challenge for me.This is a challege w/c measures my knowledge in harding this kinds of machines,while the teacher is having his/her lessons,I can easier understand each lessons.
So I will do all my best to learn more about this subjects.So that If I have that enough learnings, I can share this to anyone.

1 comment:

  1. ...eow best!!!!ur so gud in english!!!!i love it!!mwuahhhh

    ReplyDelete